Senior Experience Designer IHUB (m/f/d)
For our industry-leading innovation area, we are looking for an Senior UX Designer (m / f / d) with experience in the design of digital products and perspectives. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain the quality of experience and the customer-centric experience across Deutsche Telekom´s portfolio. As an experience designer, you will recognize the design of customer journeys for certain products / services selected from the user experience and current technical trends in the context of developments.
- Professional leadership of design teams in interdisciplinary relationships and operational innovation projects
- Conception of comprehensive customer experiences in relationship services in the B2C and B2B area
- You develop prototypes in hardware and software as well as design specifications and frameworks for products and services
- You scout trends, work on current technological and development-based and development-innovative, innovative, strategically controlled design work from pitch to service / product in the overall process for various target groups
- You will lead strategically oriented projects
In This position you will in particular be responsible for:
- Work as an experience leader and quality gate keeper in innovation projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer experience outcomes; ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Act as expert on our products and customer journeys and offer exceptional customer service, proactively spotting problems before the occur
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Generating and communicating strategic analysis and business insights incl. validation of customer value.
This position requires in particular:
- Master’s degree in design and 8+ years of experience with background in UX/Design, Research and Strategy or Planning
- A thought leader with ability to inspire team members with Up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- An expert communicator, brimming with positivity, warmth, and empathy, and a customer-centric mentality, able to communicate effectively successfully across all levels within the organization, including board level
- Strong methodological knowledge in the areas of user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), information architecture and interaction Design.
- Sound experience of applying the design process in agile and cross-functional teams
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers need and want
- Work well under pressure, able to juggle many projects simultaneously and with the right priority
- Expert knowledge in design, concept development and customer centricity
- Expert knowledge in holistic view development, process-/technology understanding and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
"Wir sind der Enabler für Innovation in der Deutschen Telekom AG"
Um unseren Geschäftsauftrag zu erfüllen, haben wir eine flexible Struktur aufgebaut, mit der eine einfache und schnelle Initiierung von Projekten ermöglicht wird.
Diese Projekte haben nur ein Ziel - neue Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu erkunden und zu entwickeln.
Dabei gehen wir kundenzentrisch vor und verlieren damit das Wichtigste niemals aus den Augen - unsere Kundenbedürfnisse!
Die in Kompetenzzentren (=Chapter) organisierten Spezialisten werden flexibel und effektiv in den Innovationsprojekten eingesetzt.
Der Innovation Hub besteht aus sechs Chaptern:Produktmanagement, Projektmanagement,Softwareentwicklung, Künstliche Intelligenz / Data Science, Design / User Experience & Device Solution (Hardware)
Der IHUB bündelt alle notwendigen Kompetenzen für zukünftige Innovationsprojekte im Geschäftsbereich Technology & Innovation.
Die ausgeschriebene Stelle befindet sich im Chapter Design/UX und bietet die Gelegenheit, an aufregenden und zukünftigen Innovationsprojekten zu arbeiten.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.