Senior IT-Architect Catalog Management ServiceNow
- You create a strategic target concept for our DoItNow Service Catalog Management.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of our solution by coordinating the initiative and creating the technical solution design for the best possible implementation of the catalog management.
- You set and share the technical vision and coach the squad team in the way how to implement them.
- You take care of the conception and implementation of new data structures, processes and tools, as well as the further development of existing solutions for the catalog.
- You understand the requirements of the target user groups and the internal stakeholders and can derive requirements for pragmatic and precise solutions for catalog mapping.
- You coordinate adjustments closely with all important stakeholders, consider and communicate dependencies and bring your prioritized requirements into our agile development process in the form of user stories.
- You ensure continuous service improvement and enhancement incl. maintenance tasks in coordination with our Catalog Managers to create and improve structures, basic data, rule sets or training data. Your goal is always to maximize the quality of our catalog implementation.
You have a master’s degree in computer science, business informatics or engineering.
In addition, you have the following knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of IT experience with Catalog- and Order/Service-Request Management
- 5+ years of professional experience with ServiceNow
- Ideally ServiceNow Certified Master Architect (CMA) Certification
- 5+ years of professional experience with IT Architecture and Solution Design
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development with frameworks like Java
- Extensive experience in Web Services SOAP and REST
- Deep knowledge in Java Script and of front-end frameworks React or AngularJS
- High interest in the latest technologies, especially in Catalog methods and initiatives such as Information Framework (SID) (tmforum), CPDM, CPQ, ServiceNow TSM.
- Good knowledge of the ITIL IT-Service Catalog Definition
- Very good analytical skills and a quick comprehension
- Willingness to enter unknown territory, to make mistakes and to learn from them together
- Very good English language skills
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
As Senior IT-Architect Catalog Management, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and quality of our catalog tooling in DoItNow. You ensure the highest possible level of automation and the best possible tool support so that we can work effectively and highly optimized in the end-to-end implementation of the offerings, portfolios and products. You derive requirements for adequate solutions from the needs of the different stakeholder and user groups and put them into practice. You will work closely with colleagues from various departments such as Product Management, Development, Product-&Catalog-implementation but also Manufacturer.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.