Senior IT Specialist (Middleware Continuous Integration)
- Administration of the middleware instances of the customer
- Application deployments
- Installation, configuration, improvement of CI-Tools
- Definition of monitoring requirements
- 2nd, 3rd level support in solving incidents
- Solving service requests and problems
- Supporting and coordinating software refresh / migration projects
- Documentation and handover of working results
- Communication with the customer / development team
- Working according to the ITIL framework
- Qualification in Information Technology or relevant experience
- At least intermediate English language skill, German is a plus
- Work experience in these areas:
- At least 3 years of Middleware Administration
- Application operation with High Availability systems, Clusterization
- UNIX/Linux operation
- Middleware environments
- ITIL tools and workflows
- agile tools and rituals (Lean, Kanban)
- Automated configuration solutions (Puppet, Ansible)
- Administration of CI-Tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Foreman
- Scripting, programming (bash / Java / Python)
- Accurate work alone and as part of a team
- Friendliness and patience
- Open to a flexible timetable during the week (with all its pros and cons)
- Open to the concept of lifelong learning
- Constructive thinking
- Above average communication skills
- Knowledge or experience in these areas:
- Shared Hosting solutions
- DB operation (MySQL, Oracle, MariaDB, MSSQL)
- UNIX/Linux administration
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud operation and technologies
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.