СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Senior Java Developer (SBB)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 года
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
- Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
- Java 8;
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
- AWS and Openshift;
- Git, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Implement new features and refactor existing modules in a scrum team;
- Participate in bug fixing, code and quality reviews;
- Developing and implementing architecture solutions considering the best and modern technologies.
We’re continuously improving our platform and always looking forward. Do you want to be part of our team? Let's give a try!
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 core, data structures, programming patterns;
- Good knowledge of Spring, SQL, XML, SOAP and REST;
- Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, SQL;
- Experience with Git, Jenkins is nice to have;
- Experience with splunk, artifactory, python and shell scripts would be a plus;
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift would be a plus;
- Experience with NoSQL and MQ would be a plus;
- Experience in the frontend stack (angular, html, typescript) would be a plus.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.