Senior Learning and Development Manager (Pécs)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Pécs, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Projects
Are you an experienced project manager and do you have a passion for HR development issues combined with agile project management? Would you like to find holistic solutions for the challenges of our internal customers with us? Do you and your Scrum team take responsibility for the success of our customers' qualification projects? Do you advise them on solutions in the area of learning & development? Are you a doer and a good consultant?
Then we are looking for you!
- A motivated Scrum team, with whom you will accompany our primarily internal customers, management and IT experts throughout the entire project life cycle and assume responsibility
- The definition and planning of user stories together with the customer and the definition of done
- Holistic advice to our customers, innovative solutions and the guarantee of successful cooperation
- Coordinate the implementation of customer requirements with your team and other stakeholders
- develop and establish a strategic personnel development together with the Tribe Head
- spports global standardization and digitization of training content with improved learning effectiveness and learning culture
- advises, develops and operationalizes strategic development paths and certification programs
- do you think "new" with technical requirements in a dynamic environment
- design selection processes with a focus on qualification and carry them out yourself
- accompany the qualification boards of T-Systems in terms of content and derive future qualification requirements from business strategy and market development
- you provide management templates and reports
- you accompany change processes (reconstruction / construction) as well as the interaction and negotiations with the social partners
Completed studies in human resources, economics, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, practical work experience as a personnel developer and / or HR generalist / HR project manager
- A high affinity for IT is crucial, joy and mission to constantly deal with new IT topics
- Desirable experience in an information technology company
- Strong method competence in project management and control as well as extensive knowledge in the implementation of agile methods - a corresponding project manager certificate (such as Scrum PO, PMP, IPMA) is a plus
- Many years of experience in global project management and rollout
- Methodical and practical experience in the area of requirements management and a good understanding of the didactic preparation of learning content
- Experience with rapid growth and dynamic processes
- Ability for virtual teamwork, strong customer and solution orientation, above-average service mentality and experience with storytelling
- Enjoy working with people and great communication and negotiation skills.
- Moderation experience, also at top management level
- Pronounced experience and knowledge for independent analysis and structuring of complex tasks combined with a high will to shape and change
- Excellent knowledge of presenting concepts and solutions and implementing them together with your contacts and customers
- Structured and results-oriented as well as responsible and accurate working methods
- Fluent written and spoken English skills (CEF Level C1), very good German skills (CEF Level B 2)
- Project-related willingness to travel
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.