Senior Manager European Affairs (m/f/d) based in Brussels
As Senior Manager European Affairs (m/f/d) based in Brussels, you will
- maintain close contacts with the EU Institutions;
- analyze EU activities according to Deutsche Telekom's business plans and support the Group's corresponding projects;
- develop and coordinate the Group's regulatory positions;
- prepare decision papers and communication concepts;
- prepare and follow up top-level meetings of the Board of Management of Deutsche Telekom;
- represent the Group’s interests in European Associations and Committees.
For these demanding and complex tasks, you are qualified by
- your excellent training in law, economics or European affairs
- your knowledge of the European regulation of telecommunications services, but also
- your professional appearance, flexibility, assertiveness, your high level of responsibility and commitment, ability to work under pressure and strong team spirit.
- In addition to written and spoken English, knowledge of German and further language skills would be considered an advantage
- professional experience abroad / a degree from a foreign college or university (e.g. LL.M., M. A., MBA).
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Group Public and Regulatory Affairs (GPRA) represents Deutsche Telekom Group in political, regulatory, antitrust, frequency and media policy issues and ensures a consistent and sustained steering of these topics.
European Affairs develops strategies and represents the Group's interests in European and international economic and regulatory policy. This includes, above all, representing interests vis-à-vis European institutions and international organizations and associations. We monitor, evaluate and provide information on developments, coordinate and develop positions in consultation with the Group units, and represent the Group's interests in matters of European and international regulatory policy. We also support the Board of Management and management of the Deutsche Telekom Group regarding European and international affairs.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.