Senior Marketing Manager - Fixed Term
The IoT Marketing team is responsible for the international marketing and communications strategy of Deutsche Telekom in the segment of IoT (internet of things). This covers the positioning of Deutsche Telekom within the IoT market, campaigning and internal sales marketing through all relevant marketing channels as e.g. performance marketing, public relations, exhibitions, events and so forth.
- Development of the IoT marketing and communications strategy together with senior level of IoT Marketing team
- Structuring and coordination of the holistic marketing planning and execution
- Managing operation of 3-4 team members
- Execution of individual marketing measures, tracking of those measures (marketing controlling) and setting up lessons learned for adopting the marketing planning or if necessary the marketing and communications strategy
- Marketing measures can include: brand awareness measures, content creation (e.g. social media or blog posts, newsletters, speeches, promotional material for internal/external purpose etc.), online/performance marketing campaigns, public relations measures, event management
- Proactive collaboration with colleagues of sales, product marketing, corporate communications and external agencies
- 1 year fixed- term, plus 1 year possible extension
- 5-8 years of experience in a same field
- Fluency in English (C1), German is a big plus
- B2B marketing experience
- Vast experience with online/performance marketing, social media marketing and social selling
- In-depth understanding and experience in social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- In-depth understanding and experience in marketing automation and marketing controlling
- A good knowledge of marketing planning, campaigning and general project management
- Independence, the ability to work under pressure, structured thinking and hands-on-mentality
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.