Senior Network Architect - Public Cloud (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
As a "Senior Architect Network Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments of physical or virtual networks in cloud and container technology. You drive the further development of the network in our OpenStack-based cloud platform in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will be involved in the design, operation and further development of OpenStack-based services on the Open Telekom Cloud Platform in the network area in close contact with the manufacturers.
- You plan and drive automation using common automation frameworks.
- You further develop the physical and virtual network architecture, taking IT security aspects into account.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of public cloud, open source and security.
- You will prepare materials for presentations and advise management on technology decisions.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or a comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Linux Networking.
- Familiarity with Software Defined Networks is a huge advantage.
- Experience with Automation e.g. with Ansible.
- Agile mindset.
- Willingness to create proof-of-concepts with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Excellent ability to assess technical solutions and to make the necessary decisions when solving them.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.