Senior Network Integration Architect (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
As a senior Network Integration Architect (m/f/d), you would be responsible to integrate/consolidate different domain Architectures under one single end to end Architecture that is coherent and aligned.
- Your Job will be characterized by very high and wide level of cooperation with technology teams and other domains senior Architects from TAI and from other Deutsche Telekom Segments in Germany and in EU.
- The Job has a deep sense of E2E, it is meant to break silos in technology and define the ways different architectures/initiatives and technologies should come together. This involves sometimes changes in the specific domains, which will have to be done in a cooperative and aligned manner across different DT entities.
- This Job is also expected to be steering different Architecture groups into tuning and aligning their individual domain and areas architectures to the strategic direction of an overall coherent Network End-to-End, avoiding conflicting evolution strategies.
- In this job you will work closely with different business divisions to ensure that what we develop as an end to end Architecture is responding and satisfying business requirements and putting DT ahead of its competition through the proper factors of differentiation
- As a Senior Network Integration Architect, you would be also proving advice on technologies, solutions and architectures to management and other technology experts across DT segments.
You have a Master in Science- and communication technology or an equivalent degree and over> 10 years of professional experience with network architecture from a telecommunications provider or operator.
You also have the following requirements:
- Strong and deep Network knowledge in at least two of the following domains (Access, Core, Transport, Fixed and Operations).
- Experience in developing Architectural Blueprints, Solution design, running proof of concepts and trials and familiar with open source software concepts and processes, models and general open source ecosystem.
- Good understanding of key new technologies like Cloud, SDN, APIs, Mobile Edge, Service Based Architecture, RAN disaggregation, LTE and 5G, 4G.
- Analytical thinking that can understand the business challenges and find solutions to tackle them.
- Team player: Ability to work in a team of highly skilled experts and architects and sometimes lead them in specific topics/projects.
- Clarity and representation: ability to articulate complex technical issues and solution in a clear, concise and at the proper technical depth for management and C-Level to raise awareness and drive change through well informed management decisions
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.