Senior Oracle Database Administrator
- Multiple Oracle architectures RAC, RACOneNode, DataGuard
- Oracle databases 12c/18c/19c on Exadata and Oracle Data Appliance
- Classic DB operation tasks (patching, user and tablespace management, etc.)
- Root cause analysis of production-related database issues
- Backup and Recovery knowledge (RMAN)
- Database performance analyzing and tuning
- Experience with Ticket handling (Incident, Change, Problem)
- Perform bug-fixing, and work together with the provider to solve the appropriate problem
- Daily cooperation with different teams and customers
- Provide workarounds, temporary / permanent solutions for the daily operation
- On-call duty for production databases - daily maintenance, problem resolution and internal customer and development support
- Participating or leading small team intern DBA Projects/automation solutions
- Participating in Database related company-wide projects
- University or college degree and/or equivalent experience
- Intermediate English/or German language knowledge (min.B2)
- As experienced DBA min. 2-, as senior DBA min. 5 year-experience in Oracle database administration
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Fast adaptation to the continuously changing environments
- Excellent team-player, but able to work on your own
- Willing to work in on-call duty after the trial period ends
- Be pro-active, be a customer-driven person
- Be a passionate person for your work
- Good communication skills
- German language knowledge
- Experiences with other DB technologies is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.