Senior Product Manager - Data Analytics (DIH) (m/w/d)
Within the Data Intelligence Hub tribes, you will be responsible for the planning of the process life cycle of the DIH. It is a crucial role and is responsible for setting product strategy, understanding what customers want, and prioritizing features. This role ensures that the organization delights customers and delivers economic value to the business.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of the Data-Economy/ DIH strategy for innovative data-driven business models (from requirements management to go-live across all business units)
- Support the strategic development of the Data-Economy/ DIH business unit (technology selection, competitor analysis, business model development, partner management, sales enablement ...).
- Responsibility for defining the DIH vision that reflects customer and business needs
- Responsibility to create program and release roadmaps based on delivery milestones
- Coordinating the requirement with various stakeholders, such as external customers, among others, in order to safely understand, extend and also discuss architecture ideas
- Reporting for economic product success (Sales & Financial Forecast, Miles+, IpF Planning)
- Independent creation and preparation of management/board documents, top management reports or presentations
- Responsibility for the G2M of the DIH offering
- Responsibility for the development of sales support materials (product brochures, etc.)
- Driving the continuous improvement of agile processes
Background and required skills:
- Has a bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Business Administration, Information Technology with at least +10 years of professional experience in the field of data & data-economy, experience with the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub is an advantage
- Experience in the identification and the implementation of business requirements into functional requirements for the development of data analytics, big data solutions
- Excellent project management skills and at least 5 years of operational experience as a project and/or program manager in software development projects.
- Excellent knowledge in the following topics: Dealing with agile process models, scaling in an agile environment (Scrum of Scrum, SAFe), as well as proven experience in the application of Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking and/or other agile methods
- Deep understanding of product management and business fundamentals with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach
- Very good business knowledge, especially in financial and management ratios in IT (experience with business cases for new business areas)
- Experience in mathematics, statistics, and research & development
- Excellent knowledge of TC strategies, processes, business plans, organization and system structures
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Multinational corporations and public institutions are our customers. We get business and society ready for the gigabit society. All over the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions. Are you ready for the networked future? Then show us your innovative strength.
This position is filled in the Data Intelligence BU in the Digital Solutions portfolio unit of T-Systems International GmbH. The Data Economy chapter (Data Intelligence Hub) focuses on the development of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub (DIH). We use the full range of data sources, from IoT to social media, to create sustainable innovation/value from the use of data and AI building blocks. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. We use state-of-the-art open-source technologies and reference architectures from the IDS and GAIA-X environment. Always with the goal of bringing our customers' digitization strategies to success in the context of data spaces. As Germany's largest digital service provider, we shape the digital world together with our customers in a constantly growing market.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.