Senior Product Manager (HR-Tech) - Skilling - Global HR
As a part of Group Headquarter Services / HR - our Team is responsible for Deutsche Telekom’s global People Development products (Employee Journey Tribe). We fundamentally change Deutsche Telekom into a high-performing expert organization - as the foundation of the digital and leading telco. To support this, we cover the global products of Talent Management, Performance Management, Recruiting and Employer Brand, Employee Survey Management as well as Learning and Skilling.
- Development of innovative products as part of the central HR development products with a focus on skill and skill transformation.
- Developing an agile implementation plan.
- Definition of the technical product requirements, customer groups and application scenarios.
- Tracking of market development and the competitive situation as well as innovation / technology scouting and evaluation.
- Responsibility for the technical and business management support of ongoing development projects as well as complex, strategically oriented products/services in the central HR environment - life cycle. Documentation and prioritization of the business requirements taking into account technical and business possibilities as well as management of implementation.
- Identification of optimization measures and initiation of their implementation.
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 500€/brutto.
You have a degree in business informatics, business administration (HR focus), business psychology or a comparable degree. You already have several years of proven professional experience in the field of product management as well as in relevant personnel development processes, in particular in skilling or skill transformation in larger companies. Relevant expert knowledge of the associated IT tools is also a prerequisite.
You also have the following skills:
- Expert knowledge in the areas of skill transformation, future skills, learning and up / re-skilling.
- Corresponding certificates in agile product management and / or project management.
- Proven experience in the implementation of complex processes and IT tools (including processes of vendor selection and commissioning).
- Advantageous: good experience in social partner collaboration on personnel development issues, including the used IT tools.
- Extensive experience and proven success in the management of strategically oriented projects in recent years (min. 5 years of experience).
- Very good market knowledge of skilling methods and their application processes in other corporations.
- Broad knowledge of content in digital future fields / future skills such as software development, AI techniques and data analytics.
- Business fluent knowledge of English and German - The standard language in the team and with internal customers is English.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.