Senior Product Manager PaaS (Openshift and Kubernetes) (m/f/d)
As Senior Product Manager PaaS (m/f/ d) you will develop product options and potential solutions for the MCS PaaS portfolio, based on Redhat’s Openshift as well as Kubernetes from the cloud and on dedicated hardware. You will also support the T-Systems MCS PaaS Practice Leads in defining the combined PaaS target architectures and, as a product owner, control the DevOps teams - consisting of developers, engineers and operations - using agile methods.
Further focal points of your work are:
• You support the product manager in working with sales in order to transfer the requirements of the market into product development.
• You implement the T-Systems PaaS technology strategy in terms of architecture and engineering.
• You will work out innovative technologies and architectures together with the T-Systems MCS PaaS Product Managers.
• You will accompany the implementation of new PaaS architectures in products and platforms from T-Systems and Deutsche Telekom and support you in pre-sales activities.
• You are responsible for mapping customer requirements to existing and future T-Systems solutions in the Big Data and PaaS environment.
• You create service descriptions, product calculations, sales presentations and product roadmaps and use the T-Systems portfolio management tools.
In addition to studying computer science or engineering or a comparable education, you have at least 2-5 years of professional experience, including activities in similar positions in the IT / telecommunications industry.
In addition, you have the following experience and knowledge:
• Top knowledge and experience in the areas of IT architecture, technology strategy and software development
• Analytical competence and the ability to abstract, as well as a deep technical understanding, to represent complex relationships in a simple way and to develop them from architecture to products
• In-depth knowledge of market-relevant PaaS ecosystems and experience with partners (Redhat Openshift, VMware, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes etc.)
• In-depth knowledge, especially in the area of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), networking, telecommunications, virtualization, automation, business customer solutions and system management
• In-depth knowledge of modern software development using the agile method, e.g. SCRUM, Spotify etc. as well as software development languages such as GO !, RUBY, etc.
• Experience in container management as well as in project management and in complex projects at large companies
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Services need to be available anywhere and anytime. Dynamic markets, globalization and technological changes always create higher competitive pressure. To cope with these changes, companies need to be prepared quickly and safely. T-Systems is responsible for the large enterprise business within Deutsche Telekom. It is mission-critical to identify technological trends early and then to develop and implement these trends. As a "Cloud Pioneer" with overarching industry know -how and its ICT expertise, T-Systems offers innovative products and solutions for companies and enterprises.
Company committed to diversity and equal opportunities.
23 Locations Show all locations
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.