Senior Project Manager for German customer
Realize change (i.e. organizational, infrastructural and/or application, in- and outsourcing, bids) and manage all relevant knowledge areas, in line with PM book and PMI methodology / bid process and contribute to the formulation of the business case and establish a project planning, in a way that is compliant with customer (internal or external) requirements and leads to realization of projects (category A/B) in time, budget and in line with quality standards.
- Contribute to business cases and establish a project plan that includes planning, specifications, conditions, costs and project deliverables, arrange resourcing, organize project team in line with customer requirements.
- Monitor and control the project execution in line with the project plan.
- Identify and manage relevant project risks, in line with procedures and guidelines and in cooperation with the steering committee.
- Collect and analyze relevant project-information and provide reporting to customer and TS management.
- Deliver project-results in line with internal and external customer requirements and project planning, ensure transfer to customer organization and evaluate project execution and results in cooperation with the sponsor.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects or processes, lead and coach team members and ensure execution and delivery, to ensure realization of deliverables.
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1700/brutto.
- Master´s degree
- 5 years
IT technical skills
- PM methodology; PMI preferred - expert
- Knowledge of ICT - advanced
- MS Office - advanced
- Service now
- Project now
- Negotiotiation skills - expert
- Communication skills - expert
- Critical thinking - expert
- Project thinking - expert
- Networking skills - expert
- Listening skills - expert
- Problem solving - expert
- Stakeholders management - expert
- Leadership skills - expert
- Coaching & mentoring skills - expert
- Time & stress management - advanced
- Steering Operating Office
- Preparation & Postponing Boards and monthly Account Review
- Tracking of Actions and Monitoring (daily/weekly call)
- Suport for SDMs
- English - upper intermediate (B2)
- German - upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.