Senior Project Manager (International)
As "Senior Project Manager ", you will be responsible for overall planning, implementation, controlling and risk management of transition and transformation (T&T) , strategic and/or IT projects worldwide. With your project team, you have the end-to-end responsibility for the solution in close collaboration with the relevant departments of delivery and the customer suppliers.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Leading the project, elaborating and implementing the Project Management Plan
- Control of international virtual teams
- Creating resource plan and staffing the project
- Planning, steering and being responsible for the project regarding time, quality and cost.
- Establishing, executing and monitoring back to green plans
- Planning and organizing the project in alignment with the customer and the relevant T-Systems departments
- Being responsible for adherence to T-Systems Project Management, Transition and Transformation and Software development standards
- Defining an agreed way of change and claiming management within the project
- Implementing governance and escalation management within the T-Systems and towards customer
- Assuring acceptance of project results by the customer and the handover to operation
- Assuring readiness of service management, delivery and billing
- Guaranteeing effective project management quality gates and the handover to service quality gates
- An exceptional track record of delivering large-scale, high value projects successfully at a country or global level
- Experience with classic (waterfall) and agile project management methods
- Technical and IT know-how and the willingness to familiarize yourself with the subject matter
- Ability to respond to customer needs with a high level of customer focus and social competence
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience in structuring, running and managing complex IT projects
- Proven ability in leadership, managing a diverse range of technical resources
- Good collaboration, communication and problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years’ experience as IT Project Manager and/or T&T Manager in international environment
- MS Project and Office knowledge
- Advanced, fluent German and English
- Project management certificate (PMP, Prince2, IPMA B)
- ITIL V4 exam
- Experience in IT Outsourcing
- Experience with cloud integration
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.