Senior Project Manager with German language
Realize change (i.e. organizational, infrastructural and/or application, in- and outsourcing, bids) and manage all relevant knowledge areas, in line with PM book and PMI methodology / bid process and contribute to the formulation of the business case and establish a project planning, in a way that is compliant with customer (internal or external) requirements and leads to realization of projects (category A/B) in time, budget and in line with quality standards.
- Contribute to business cases and establish a project plan that includes planning, specifications, conditions, costs and project deliverables, arrange resourcing, organize project team in line with customer requirements.
- Monitor and control the project execution in line with the project plan.
- Identify and manage relevant project risks, in line with procedures and guidelines and in cooperation with the steering committee.
- Collect and analyze relevant project-information and provide reporting to customer and TS management.
- Deliver project-results in line with internal and external customer requirements and project planning, ensure transfer to customer organization and evaluate project execution and results in cooperation with the sponsor.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects or processes, lead and coach team members and ensure execution and delivery, to ensure realization of deliverables.
- Master’s degree
- Leading projects min. 5 years
- German- Advanced (C1)- Mandatory
- English- Upper intermediate B2
- At least one of : PMP, IPMA C or B or PRINCE2 Practitioner certificates
IT Technical skills
- PM methodology; PMI preferred- Expert
- Knowledge of ICT- Advanced
- MS Office- Advanced
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Project thinking
- Networking skills
- Listening skills
- Problem solving
- Stakeholders management
- Leadership skills
- Coaching & mentoring skills
- Time & stress management
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 1650€ brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.