ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Senior Project Manager
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
- You will be responsible for overall planning, implementation, controlling and risk management of transition and transformation projects as well as strategic projects worldwide.
- You have the end-to-end responsibility for the solution in close collaboration with the relevant departments of delivery and the customer suppliers.
- Due to the character of your projects, you have contact with the project stakeholders as well as the affected customers.
- Responsibility for all decisions, from the introduction to the transfer of the services to the T-Systems Delivery right up to the end of the project
- Identification and analysis of the requirements in the project, development of solution concepts with consideration of technical, economical and human resources aspects
- Advice on the relevant solutions and suitable transition and transformation concepts, and support the performance and price negotiations in quality, time and budget
- Implementation and safeguarding of the solution design under economic and quality-assured aspects, including minimization of risk and development of a migration strategy
- Control of international virtual teams
- Responsible for measures and proposals to achieve the goals in the projects as well as representation of the solution designs also in front of committees such as Management Board
- Assistance in the acquisition of new orders
- Advising management on strategic issues and the further development of the business area
- Studies with a technical and / or business background and many years of professional experience or comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience
- more than 5 years of professional experience and expert knowledge in the organization and execution of large complex IT projects in an international environment, including large-scale transition and / or transformation projects in the data center environment - from the planning phase to the operational phase of the contracted solution
- Several years of experience in the overall technical project management within the complex IT environment
- Expertise in the specific technology (mainframe, private cloud, etc.) is desirable
- Expert knowledge in the application of project management methods such as PMI, PMP, GPM, Prince, etc.
- Willingness to complete the development of project management methods with certification
- Excellent knowledge of risk, escalation and conflict management
- Advanced business know-how and contract interpretation skills, including: Contracts, business cases, claim management
- Outstanding management, delegation and control skills
- Professional skills in conversation / negotiation and consulting as well as presentation skills both internally, for example with suppliers as well as with the customer
- Excellent negotiating skills and professional stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical skills, in-depth knowledge of decision-making processes and extensive process know-how, in order to communicate and present complex issues comprehensibly and convincingly
- High levels of resilience and the necessary assertiveness, commitment and motivation to make projects successful
- Very high degree of experience and strong social skills are essential to motivate the team and handle situations of conflict confidently
- Personally, you are characterized by your structured, goal-oriented and solution-oriented way of working
- Successful multi-year experience in communication and presentation at senior management level
- Very high level of customer and service orientation, organizational skills as well as initiative, willingness to perform and decision-making authority
- Great experience in international cooperation as well as in the management and leadership of national and international project teams
- Having project management certificate in common PM standards (eg PMI-PMP, IPMA-Level A-C, Prince2 Practinioner) is desirable
- Negotiation-proof knowledge of German and English language in speech and writing
- National and international travel is a welcome change
- Furthermore, the ability to behave adequately based on work experience in different countries in an intercultural environment is necessary.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!