Senior Sales Analyst / Sales Steering & Measurement
We are looking for Senior Squad Member for our Sales Steering Squad to work together with the current team to support the new Management Systems (Growth Meeting and Reviews).
- Monthly prepartion of Top Management Meetings
- Review of sales and portfolio unit feedback
- Preparation of Top Management Status Reports
- Analytical thinking and structured approach
- Likes to work with numbers
- Mentality that likes to work in dynamic area, to think outside the box and likes to perform
- German: is able to understand and can follow a conversation (B2), English: higher level and is able to communicate comfortbaly (C1)
- Can operate PPT and Graph-Tool (e.g. ThinkCell)
- Good Excel skills
- Elaborative Excel Skills, such as: making comparisions, using functions SUMWHEN, intelligent tables
- VBA / Makroprogramming Basics
- Data models
- AddIn Analysis
- BWL/Controlling Basics
- MS OneDrive
- MS OneNote
- MS Power BI: Basic knowledge
- MS Access
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.