Senior SAP Consultant with German language
- Master´s degree
- ICT Application Operation & Management- 3 years
IT Technical skills
- SAP R3 software- Advanced
- MS Office- Advanced
- ITIL- Basic
- ABAP debugging- Intermediate
- Solution proposal- Advanced
- Application customizing- Advanced
- Communication- Advanced
- Presentation- Advanced
- Analytical thinking- Advanced
- Result orientation- Advanced
- Resource planning
- Organisational skills
- Project management
- German- Upper intermediate (B2)
- English- Upper intermediate (B2)
Other criteria and reqirements
- Understanding of business environment and IT, processes, organization, implications of changes
- Sound understanding of IT architecture
- Proficiency in specific SAP module, customizing and SAP reports
- Able to read ABAP code and debug system behavior
- Ability to perform in complex IT environment
- Customer oriented, initiative and enthusiastic
- Able to complete task on time under pressure
- Works on assigned tasks independently
- Able to consult technical solutions with system users
- Team player, flexibility, desire and passion to learn new methods and work processes
- Experience with consulting gathering functional/technical requirements from a client, analyzing and preparing a new solution, testing, participation in roll outs
- Strong interpersonal skills, fast learning, good consulting and problem solving skills
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.