Senior SAP Service Delivery Manager
Manage complete chain and execution of defined part of customer contract throughout the countries to fulfill or exceed the expectations of the external customer, while keeping costs at an optimal level. Procure services for the client inside or outside the organization at an optimal price and quality. Oversee all factors which might affect contract fulfillment.
- Functional leading of group of Service Delivery Managers in several defined countries in order to manage defined stream of service
- Manage optimal contract fulfillment for both the client and the company for the duration of the contract
- Approve Delivery model (feasibility, time, quality, budget) in order to meet contract agreements
- Procure services for the client at optimal price and quality
- Coordinate the service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervise their work in the interest of contract fulfillment
- Observe and adjust the budgets and cost reduction
- Procure services in compliance with the deadlines and the expected service levels
- Guarantee cost-effective implementation of the expansion of internal IT infrastructure and resources
- Handle customer complaints and escalations within the framework of the complaint management process
- Process claim management towards customer
- Manage continuous improvement of delivered services
- Manage and evaluate changes in dynamic documents in compliance with document management
- Develop and drive innovation within the customer base.
- Ownership of annual TRI*M (customer satisfaction) programme; ensuring that targets are set and cascaded to the accounts, service improvement plans are in place and closely managed and that all international reporting requirements and quality gates are met.
People: Functional leading of Service Delivery Managers / SC OPM in defined countries in order to manage defined stream of service.
Finance: Control revenues, plans/controls TWC related to assigned customer - Small customer, Mid-size, Big customer, Global customer - range is up to 10 mil. EUR p.a.
Processes: The holder plans and coordinates delivery of end to end service and processes of Service Management.
- University education 2nd degree (preferred field of study - Information technologies)
- Minimum 2 years of experience of customer relationships, confidence and presence to deal with customers
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ICT Delivery Service Management
- English - Upper Intermediate (B2)
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Excellent motivator with ability to achieve results
- Able to resolve issues independently
- Excellent Customer interface
- Sound knowledge of project management principles
- Mature specialized professional knowledge (deep understanding of a specific professional field)
- Analytical and problem solving attributes
- Exhibiting tact and diplomacy
- Experience of post-sales support - advantage
- Cost control and budget planning
- Customer orientation, excellent leadership, communication skills, negotiation skills, time management, problem solving ability, result orientation, presentation skills
- General IT overview, MS Office
- Certification - ITIL V3 Foundation, SeM Advanced
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 1800€ brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.