Senior Security Solution Architect (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Consulting
Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
ICT / IT Development
- Supporting Sales to meet and exceed the financial and strategic sales targets in the country/region
- Central interface between Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units for complex international security projects.
- Define, design and coordinate the solution architecture and cost calculations.
- Technical support for Sales during the acquisition phase..
- Integration of technology partners / vendors into the security solution design.
- Align the solution design in complex projects with involved stakeholders within Deutsche Telekom group and external partners.
- Design Authority for solutions according to approved solution and service descriptions.
- Requesting offers and further discounts at vendors/partners.
- Technical steering of Engineering, Operation and Consulting in the deal team
- Stream lead for security topics in complex mixed deals (Big and Major Deal Support) for costing and design of security solutions
- Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase
- Work with sales and bid teams to take on overall responsibility for “embedded security” services as part of tender process through to closing.
- Work with partners to understand and promote reselling relating to, for example, DDOS, End Point Security and other portfolio elements.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team and Telekom Security community for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences or comparable education with professional experience specialized in Solution Design with focus on IT/TC or Security
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- German language – desirable
- Traceable excellent experiences in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP,…) in the role as Security Solution Designer
- Excellent technical Skills to create complex Security-Solutions based on standard and non-standard -Services and to integrate these Solutions into global ICT-Designs
- Strong Knowledge to integrate technology partners and vendors into the security solution design.
- Keen sense of current security standards and trends.
- Overview over the current conditions and competitors in the ICT Security Services market
- Excellent project management skills
- Leadership competencies to functional lead the Solution Design Team
- In-depth knowledge in developing pricing models and applying pricing tools (Pricing Management)
- Excellent Knowledge of TSI- and vendor-based calculation tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- A passion for continual expansion of knowledge in the cyber security sector.
- Excellent knowledge in creating complex and technology overlapping ICT-Solutions
- Experiences in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), …) eligible
- Knowledge in Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services (ESARIS) and advanced certifications in ESARIS
- Willingness to travel is mandatory
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards ”Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and ”Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title ”The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become part of our continuously developing and growing company!