WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Service Delivery Manager SAP
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- Customer Care
Are you searching for a diverse and leading role? Is customer satisfaction your biggest drive? Do you have experience with the SAP portfolio? Then join T-systems as a Senior Service Delivery manager SAP in a fast growing and dynamic sector. In this position, you are the linking pin between the customer and our global delivery organization.
The Senior Service Delivery Manager is end to end responsible for all aspects regarding the delivery of services to the customer according to contract. This comprises controlling, reporting, planning and invoicing. You are the customer’s first point of contact. The ideal candidate should be able to maximize the customer satisfaction within the financial KPI’s. The candidate is able to find his/her way in an international organization and lead a distributed team in a global delivery model.
In your position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage and own service delivery according to customer contract and expectations
- Lead a distributed team with local, near-, and offshore team members
- Manage and close (pro-active) upsell opportunities
- Identify cross-sell opportunities
- Customer relationship management (including satisfaction & loyalty).
- Planning, execution and control of existing revenue of service delivery in time/quality/costs
- Customer contact for service delivery and commercial matters within the contractual framework in close linkage with Account Executive.
- E2E Financial management (including forecasting, budgeting, etc) of revenues, costs and GP.
- Manage and own assigned internal and customer service reviews. including improvement initiatives.
- Manage and own customer selected complaints and escalations.
- Managing a full customer P&L
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of IT-experience
- SAP portfolio knowledge and experience in variating disciplines and/or functional areas
- Customer centric mindset & orientation
- High level of leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge & experience in financial management
- Thorough knowledge (Certification) of Service management models/structures (e.g. ITSM)
- Business Fluent English and preferably in Dutch
- Commercial attitude
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With approximately 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us shape the world of tomorrow together!