Senior ServiceNow Developer/ Senior Application Developer + 5000 Eur Sign on bonus
We are searching for ServiceNow developers for project ServiceNow Solution Business aiming to enable and reduce complexity of Digital Order process within Magenta Business. DT IT ssolutions are developed by agile teams based on SAFe framework. Applications are based on micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy.
ServiceNow platform implementation
Develops new and maintains existing source code of applications
Works in SCRUM team on developing and building midsize and complex applications for customer usage
Serves as professional mentor for junior developers
• ServiceNow Solution implementation ( system configuration, development of custom features, consulting and technical specifications preparation, testing...)
• Follow implementation standards and technical best practices.
• Consultancy related to ServiceNow platform.
• Understand the customer needs and the business
• Analyze customer’s requirements and propose overall intelligent solution that implements business processes in automated form
• Provide project estimates, timeline for total development effort and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning in advance
• Provide testing of programmed functionality before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
• Write and update regularly complex technical / system documentation for official handover to operation process, also create analytical documentation incl. UML for other programmers and customer
• Communicate project status and deliverables
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2700 €/brutto. Sign on Bonus 5000€ brutto. Details during interview.
• University degree (minimum Bachelor)
• REST und SOAP knowledge
• 3-years’ experience in Java, C or Java-Script
• Basis knowledge SQL and DB
• ServiceNow experience•
• Experience within the field of application programming in object oriented programming languages, experience with agile software development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
• English B2
• German language is advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.