Senior Software Architect (Technical Lead)
For the project of a large German multinational automotive company, we are looking for an ambitious, English-speaking specialist who will design complex Software systems. If you like a challenging, varied job, are happy to use your language skills in everyday communication and have relevant experience in software development, you are our candidate!
- Provide experienced leadership and technical direction
- Accountable for platform features, from prioritization to design to release
- Own the full software development lifecycle - problem definition, design, development
- Review / evaluation and recommendations on software architecture, modularization, versioning and quality
- Updating / further development of the software architecture, based on the features to be implemented and deriving / creating necessary user stories
- Creation of concepts based on department-specific requirements
- Participation and representation of the configuration management architecture in the committees
- Confident English language skills
- Experience and competence with Agile development
- Experience and competence with deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Familiarization with software architecture and infrastructure architecture
Years of experience with the listed technologies
- Experience and expertise on the following development tools
- Git version control
- Experience and knowledge about vehicle networking
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.