Senior Software Developer Java
Senior Software Developer has leading position within SCRUM team. Holder of the position is responsible for development, design, and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Target of development is automation of business processes and cross platform automation. Senior Software Developer handles all phases of software development lifecycle, especially for small or midsize solutions. Provides independent technical expertise, follows agreed methodology steps and rituals and takes responsibility for produced code to deliver functional solution with team. Mentors and feedbacks less experienced colleagues, presents team outputs and shares knowledge within the company. Documents and shares best practices and constantly works on self-development. Follows industry trends, brings and recommends innovations.
- Design and Development of complex software systems and accompany the engineering process of our applications in an agile team (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps)
- Design of multi-tier and cloud-native software systems
- Implementation, testing and maintenance of multiple software systems, mainly in Java and Go
- Quality assurance by code and design reviews, code metrics, test and source code analyses
- Automation of the entire application lifecycle
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary, we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100 EUR brutto.
• Java or Go
• Git, gitlab, jenkins, Spring boot, Gradle
• Scrum and DevOps
• Several years of experience working in IT industry preferably developing solutions for enterprise level application
• Advanced experience with programming and application design
• Advanced skills in integrating systems and applications
Additional information about the project
• Existing DevOps team, working in SCRUM mode, developing 5 Systems
• Systems are aggregating and enriching information for terminals and orchestrating provisioning flows
• Mainly M2M communication (only very few status pages etc. with direct customer interaction)
• Close co-operation with OEMs (e.g. Apple/Google, Samsung - we are often tied to their release schedules)
• Code: 80% Java, 15% Go, 5% Python
• Some interfaces we must serve and consume: REST, SOAP, DIAMETER, LDAP, …
• Some things we use: Spring Boot, Redis, Gradle, Jenkins, GitLab, …
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.