LET´S CREATE THE DIGITAL WORLD OF TOMORROW - APPLY NOW!
Senior Software Developer - Testing automation
- T-Mobile Czech Republic
- Prag, Czech Republic
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Development
Deutsche Telekom AG.
Service Integration & Validation (I&V) is the reliable, flexible and innovative partner for the integration, validation and optimization of mobile and convergent products and networks with a special focus on customer experience.
Who we are
Service Integration & Validation (I&V) takes a very active role in service introduction projects within DT across EU by ensuring that services match the quality expectations of DT and our customers when launched. We do so by being the customers advocate when integrating, validating and improving the services from a use case, charging, performance and usability point of view. Additionally we optimize mobile and fixed line networks in 11 EU markets regarding their capability to offer our customers best performance of internet services via our networks.
You will be a member of a newly formed DevOps team which is tasked with supporting the organization in automation topics. Depending on your role you might be in charge of developing the automation architecture; developing and maintaining automation environment and programming core automation tasks.
We expect a technical education in the area of telecommunication, electrical engineering or information technology. You feel responsible for services and best performance for customers. You are persistently pushing for service improvements.
Perfect candidate will be:
- Experienced in working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps).
- Able to develop test case automation using Ruby, Gherkin, Cucumber.
- Using and adapting the test automation environment (Docker, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins or similar)
- Able to support and troubleshoot system and testing environment.
- Experienced in programming, testing and troubleshooting iOS and Android applications.
- Knowledge about SOAP, REST (API tasks), XML, SPML, LDAP.
- Constantly evaluating and proposing automation optimization and improvements taking into account the technical, architectural and economical aspects.
- Proactive and independent with great team cooperation skills.
- Helping and supporting more junior colleagues
- A highly motivated team player with personal interest in technical solutions.
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships with the international teams and our partners.
- Take a part in DTAG group meetings and Video/phone conferences and contribute to the creation and maintenance of effective of working relationship.
- Proactively share results, experiences and know-how also in an international context within DTAG group.
- Develop an understanding of the T-Mobile company processes and hierarchy, and how that fits into daily work.
- Provide superior with required information and reports in timely and effective manner.
- Have experience with version control systems (preferable Git)
- English language: very good (verbal and written communication skills)
Nice to have:
- Multiple years of experience administering Linux environments (log inspection, text processing - awk, sed, package installation)
- Ability to articulate technical topics comprehensibly to other technical and non-technical educated partners and stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment.
- Written and spoken German and/or Czech
- Flexibility in working hours, some European travel expected with possible overnight stays.