Senior Software Engineer - full stack
• 5+ years of related professional experience
• Degree (electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications engineering) or completed vocational training in connection with several years professional experience in the field of system engineering/software
• Expert knowledge in technology and methods: Small World GIS from General Electric
• Expert Knowledge of Magik©
• Knowledge of Smallworld PNIKnowledge of telecommunication technology
• Practical experience in using appropriate tools for development change and configuration management Jira or Rational Team Concert
• English – Communication level
Would be nice to have
• Knowledge of QGIS, Oracle databases, robot framework
• Knowledge of JSON, YAML or XML and (object-oriented) programming languages: Java, Python, Powershell, SQL, PLSQL
• Experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
• Experience of working in international projects
• Experience in testing of complicated business logic of enterprise level systems
• German - as far as some UIs are in Germa
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.