Senior Software Solution Designer
Senior Software Solution Designer for application development is responsible for end to end solutions for customer’s demand with respect to different options on market, available internal systems, and Deutsche Telekom standards. Holder of the position is responsible to be part of the scrum team as the highest priority to drive business in order to bring value for customer.
- Support and develop software team
- Lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing enviroment
- Perform due diligent
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Able to cover end to end process indepedently
- Analyze initial customer demand and existing system architectures to bring value for customer
- Defines architecture rules and specifications
- Develop solutions for complex systems with good operability and a good price/performance ratio
- Identify different options for fulfillment of customer’s demand to find optimal solution with appropriate ratio effort, price, time, quality
- Check scope reduction resp. new alternative solutions if standard solutions do not fulfill customer’s demand
- Ensures compliance with rules and plans
- Work on rapid deployments of showcases, pilots, PoCs
- Design integration of solution, application, to existing systems
- Perform consulting to customer with respect to technical realization to mitigate differences in business vs technical requirements
- Communicates effectively as a designer with developers (coders, testers)
- Creates solution/architecture documentation
- Design test driver, simulators & automation, logical test cases for test items, test infrastructure, test end & test abort criteria from release & test criteria
- Implement solution
- Perform lessons learned
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2 500€/brutto.
- Master´s degree - Information technologies
- 7 years
- LSA and Product certification required in specific cases
IT Technical skills
- MS Office - Expert
- ITIL - Advanced
- Solution proposal - Expert
- Scrum - Expert
- Jira - Advanced
- SAFe - Advanced
- Product Expert - Expert
- Communication - Expert
- Presentation - Expert
- Analytical thinking - Expert
- Result orientation - Expert
- Able to develop colleagues - Expert
- Conflict management - Advanced
- Resource planning - Expert
- Organisational skills - Advanced
- Diplomacy - Advanced
- Project management - Advanced
Other criteria or requirements
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
- Extensive knowledge of business environment and IT, business process, organization, implications of changes
- Experience in business analysis, business process design and endtoend IT solution design
- Experience in introducing comprehensive IT solutions in a complex IT application landscape, analyzing and preparing a new solution, testing, participation in roll outs
- Experience in creating topicspecific IT guidelines and blueprints and communicating/consulting this content with system users
- Clear focus on performance, results and strong communication skills
- Analytical abilities and capacity for joinedup thinking
- Ability to simplify complex procedures with regard to the customer
- English - Advanced (C1)
- German - Advanced (C1) - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.