Senior Solution Engineer
- Tracking ongoing topics and issues
- Strong governance on 7 engineering resources in the stream.
- Really familiar with Scrum and Kanban. Sprint planning and Product vision
- Setting priority (remark: if product owner responsible for the prio, supporting the product owner)
- Triggering sustainability and/or innovations which connected to the core business of the stream
- Strong overview and deep knowledge for OpenShift and good understanding of OpenStack
- Close cooperation with the product owner to ensure a sustainable product
- Close cooperation with the operations stream lead to ensure sustainable operation's
- Securing that implementations are delivered on the architectural standards of the product
- Active communication with the main stakeholders
- Handling incoming requests
People management in the stream
- Scheduling resources, holidays
- Collecting customer feedbacks
- Providing inputs for employee performance evaluation
- Creating training plan for the stream
- Other Administration
- Initiating improvements
- Lessons learned/post modern
- Process improvements
- Organization improvement suggestion
- Agile mindset and ability to work in an agile development team
- Professional leadership skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with containerization technologies is a must have
- OpenShift experience
- Master complex network architectures
- Familiar with modern devops toolsets (e.g. docker, k8s, IaC, ansible,)
- Experience in CI/CD tool chains like Jenkins
- Understand different development best practices and methods like Gitbucket, CI/CD
- Experience with PaaS environments
- Linux scripting and automation tools (e.g. Dynatrace, ArgoCD)
- Small development skills for tuning and optimization
- General understanding and interest in data science and machine learning frameworks
- Fluent in English required
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.