Senior User Acceptance Tester for Public Cloud (Pécs)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Pécs, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
As " Senior User Acceptance Tester for Public Cloud " you understand the latest developments in the field of cloud and container based on OpenStack. You drive the further development of the OpenStack cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and User Acceptance.
- You will design and develop tests that ensure the stability, functionality of the Open Telekom Cloud from the point of view of our customers.
- You deal with the regular and automated implementation of product tests, integration tests, field tests and acceptance tests.
- You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
- You write, read and correct requirements documents in cooperation with the manufacturer.
- You design several test levels with many individual measures (examples: interface test, functional tests, service level tests, recommissioning, etc.)
- You uncover errors by assigning concrete detail requirements (usability, functionality, security, etc.) and considering contractually regulated or legal requirements.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes)
- General understanding of the scope of user acceptance tests, ideally some experience in setting up Test cases, including execution.
- Ability to create test cases which cover all circumstances of usage
- General knowledge about cloud products and their property in terms of billing
- Understanding of a Billing System (BSS) including a rough understanding of the process steps for rating
- Strong advantage is at least 2 years prior experience with Automation Frameworks
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Ability to do an analysis of financial data and comparison of generated usage data versus rated data (building own excel tools)
- Excellent skills in the documentation of test results in English language
- Ability and willingness to automate tests using, for example Python and Selenium Robot framework, as they are used now for existing UAT tests.
- Fluent English, written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Committed, curious and eager to learn about new methods and technologies
- Ability to create UAT-Test specifications und Test requirements
- Good experience in Jira, Xray, and Xporter (Xporter isn’t a must-have skill)
- Excellent skills in communication needed to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Skills in structured working method
- Experience/readiness in the analysis, tracking, and documentation of product-related defects in cooperation with the OSS/BSS Squads
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.