Senior UX Designer
Millions of customers interact with our digital interfaces from TV to apps, websites accross Europe every day.
Design Hub is Deutsche Telekom Europe's product design Shared Service Center, hosted by – and also situated at - Magyar Telekom, Budapest. Our team's primary mandate is to support Deutsche Telekom Europe's Future Product and Business Development Unit, (re)designing strategic and innovative products across Europe to engage our customers, and maximize customer experience.
Work location: Budapest with home office option or fully remote
- Design Hub is now seeking for a Senior UX Designer to its friendly, ambitious team. As a member of this design team you will contribute with your creative excellence to maximize usability of our products and services to have them both engaging, and beautifully designed
- We are looking for a highly talented user experience designer who is an absolute team player, can deliver stunning products and experiences that delight our users
- You'll be required to work on everything from sketching ideas to actual design: so we're looking for someone happy to get their hands dirty
- You collect insights from analytics
- Designs both high level user flows and wireframes down to specific details
- Participate in design thinking workshops
- Work closely with Product Owners and other designers
What we offer:
- Continuous professional development
- Multinational and modern working environment
- Receive a wide range of benefits (Telekom services, laptop, mobile, individual training budget, cafeteria, various holiday options, etc.)
- Arrange your working hours on your own (home office is also supported)
Should you feel all of the below suit you, you may be a great fit!
- You have at least 3 years track record in creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences and applications, and know the difference between "good" and "amazing" design solutions. Digital agency background is an advantage especially, if you worked on internationally recognized brands
- Experienced in native mobile app design patterns
- Has experience working on e-commerce products
- Can work independently
- Speaks and writes English at an advanced level
- You have Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
- Able to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision
- Have in-depth knowledge in UX standards
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to the team
- Open to constructive feedback
- Familiarity with prototyping tools: e.g. InVision
- You consider every single choice you make in design
- Figma experience
- Has worked dedicatedly on a single product for a longer time
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns
What we offer
Childcare facility on-site
Career and family can be easily reconciled with us - a company childcare facility close to the office enables stress-free and flexible working.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.