Senior UX/UI Designer
- Create UX concepts for various digital applications, taking user and business needs into account
- Analyze existing and new concepts in regard to usability
- Create final UI designs for development
- Plan required UX/UI activities proactively
- Present UX concepts and outputs to team
- 3+ years experience in UX design
- Degree in Interaction Design, Visual Communication, Media Informatics or similar
- + online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience & skills
- Experience working in an agile environment, e.g. SCRUM
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
- Expert knowledge in creating UX concepts (user flows, scribbles, wireframes, mockups, prototypes)
- Expert knowledge in usability-standards and UI trends
- Knowledge in graphic design (UI Design, icon design and illustrations)
- Professional time-management skills - ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones efficiently
- Professional skills in conversation/negotiation and presentation
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and behave adequately in an intercultural environment
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve in a collaborative team environment
- Must: Very good skills in prototyping software e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma
- Good skills in graphic software e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop
- Optional: Basic understanding of A/B testing, web tracking tools and search engine optimization
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.