Service Chain Operation Manager for Network with German
Interface between SDM / Service Owner (Customer) and OPM / operation in defined field in order to keep quality of the production.
- Responsible for service chains of a specific business service / product cross various organizational units.
- Responsible for combined services for his delivery account in accordance with the agreed OLA as well.
- Responsible for KPIs and SLAs / OLAs of the contracted services.
- Accountable for technical content of operational / specialized technical concepts.
- Deliver input for resource planning to ensure operatoinal stability.
- Ensure the quality of provided services and provides operational support.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor operational performance.
- Identify, formulate and implement the improvement of processes and policies to maximize operational output.
- Steer the respective Operation Managers.
- Operational interface between the production, the service delivery management (SDM) and other delivery units for the ordered delivery elements.
- Explanation of production options for SDM.
- Accountable for the default reporting ordered by the SDM.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of provided services.
- Single point of contact towards the internal customer.
- Responsible for reviewing financial statements and data and utilizes financial data to improve the profitability of the service chain / delivery account with SDM. (optional).
- Prepare and control operational budgets plans effective strategies for the financial well-being of operation.(optional).
- Manage customer support to the extent of his functionality and supports sales activities together with the SDM organization. (optional).
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 1250 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- Bachelors´s degree
- 4 years experience
- ITIL higher certification (advanced modules)
- Knowledge of SAP portfolio
- Financial literacy- Basic
- Project management- Intermediate
- Process overview- Advanced
- Quality management- Intermediate
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
- English - Intermediate (B1)
IT Technical skills
- MS office- Advanced
- Platform knowledge- Intermediate
- Presentation skills- Advanced
- Effective communication- Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
- Team work cooperation- Advanced
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work in team
- Willingness to change, flexibility
- Stress resistant
- Customer, value, result and performance orientation
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.