WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Service Chain Operation Manager Managed Infrastructure Services
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Operations
The Service Chain Operation Manager Managed Infrastructure Services (SCOPM MIS) is responsible for the service operation of the entire service chain with respect to the task assigned to him/her.
Goal: Provide his customer with stable services within his services chain meeting quality and cost requirements and/while driving operational excellence in accordance to the delivery agreement.
In your position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Report and explain the performance of your service chains to the customer
- Develop and implement service optimization measures within the service chain that includes steering of architects and remote management of near shore location(s).
- Participates and approves solution design in bid phase including validation of contract amendments and contract-related changes
- Takes over the service chain from the transformation phase to the operating phase and controls the involved production units via the OPMs
- Plans, controls and is responsible for the delivery of the E2E service in the required quality within his/her service chain (that includes configuration database, reporting etc. )
- Is responsible for maintaining the technical operational handbook and Delivery Agreement
- Advises and supports the SDM with respect to commissioning and cost optimizing
- Plans and develops efficiency-increasing measures and improvements in coordination with the SDM and in close collaboration with the OPM and is responsible for their implementation in Production (Service Improvement Plan)
- Advises in the existing business towards SDM and end Customer. (customer facing meetings)
- Creates cost and service transparency for the service chains towards Services (SDM) and Production
- Embodies the local presence and the SPOC for Production in the service chain towards SDM and End-Customer.
- Excellent communicator with advanced presentation skills, as this is required towards customers, remote colleagues and senior management
- Influencing skills motivates people
- The ability to influence business-critical decision without hierarchical power
- Result oriented, set goals to improve processes and results.
- Competence to steer Service Chains (Financial and analytical skills) to adhere to Operational Excellence
- Balanced focus on customers and Financials
- Advisory/consultancy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Able to translate the impact of technical issues on the customer business processes
- Bachelor or proven functional qualification
- Professional experience of 3-5 years with steering (quality, finance, performance) complex service chains
- Experience of functional steering of employees, also internationally and virtual teams
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL Service Processes and it’s tooling (ITIL Foundation certified)
- Knowledge of IT contract law and manager complex SLA’s
- Knowledge of (TS) Financial Processes and steering
- Extensive knowledge of Process improvements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!