Service Chain Operation Manager (Senior)
From a T-Systems end customer perspective, a service chain describes the service provided by Production. Service chains are customer-specific and contain service chain links that are largely standardized and consist of offering and standard delivery elements.
The Service Chain Operation Manager
- Is responsible for the management of the service chain(s) and for the entire service provision of the service chain in terms of time and quality,
- Coordinates the services to be provided
- Is the first point of contact in relation to the service chain(s) for the Service Delivery Manager.
- Transfers Service Chains from the transformation phase into the operating phase and controls/manages the Service Lines involved via the OPMs.
- Acts as a SPOC for production-related issues in the Service Lines and for SDM.
- Is responsible for the completeness and quality of data in the Asset and Configuration Management system of a Service Chain.
- Ensures the agreed upon reporting is provided, for example according to OLA, SDE etc.
- Fluent German language knowledge in spoken and written
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Proactive problem solving ability
- Good coordination, communication and problem solving skills
- Result and customer oriented mindset
- Previous experience relating infrastructure operations and cloud technologies
- Konwledge relating IT Architecture
- At least 1 year of Operation Manager experience is preferred
- Experience in optimizing operational processes
- Experience in technical project management
- Team coordination experience
- ITIL V3/V4 vertification (Foundation +)
- Proven account management expience
- Proven fully comprehensive P&L responsibility
- Proven financial experiences (including tools),
- LEAN certification
- PMI certification
- Good architectural knowledge
- Service Operations / Operations Management experience
- Project management experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.