Service Chain Operations Manager
- Responsibility for the complete service chain of customer application
- Being a single point of contact towards Service Delivery Manager and/or customer
- Ensure performance and quality of the operation
- Measuring and reporting operational SLAs
- Coordinating the daily business
- Handling of escalations
- German and English language knowledge
- Proactive problem solving ability
- At least 1 year of Operation Manager experience
- Experience in optimizing operational processes
- Team-management experience
- Service Delivery Manager experience
- ITIL Foundation certificate, and/or equivalent work experience
- English language knowledge
- Project management experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.