Service Delivery Manager (different seniority levels)(Debrecen)(Classic IT)
If you are a person keen to understand IT contracts, enjoy working with a customer and are able to understand how value is created in a modern and corporate environment, read on! ;-)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Active German and English
- Technical and Business Mindset
- Customer Orientation
- Familiarity with Technical and Service Processes and Ability to Handle their Tensions
- Ability to Engage in Dialogue with both Customer and Technical Experts
- Min. 2 years of IT Service Management Experience
- Communication both in writing and orally
- MS Office and is ready to learn special applications
- Ability to work in virtual teams of multiple locations/countries
- Service Management and/or ITIL Certifications are an advantage
- SSC/International Experience are an advantage
- Team player
- Ability to shift between precision and high level thinking
- Taking Responsibility
- Managing Risk and Tension
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.