Service Delivery Manager (Growth Portfolio/IoT & M2M SCC)
- Implement, drive and steer a new “active” resource and staffing management concept for German SI business (for 2500 FTE own staff)
- Coordinate operative resource management team and activities (3 in Germany, 2 in Hungary)
- Represent the Resource Management in central initiatives and management alignments
- Supporting stakeholders in building and operating efficient, transparent End to End recruitment processes.
- Support Deal Teams in optimizing their sourcing strategy, to achieve competitive offers.
- Building relationships with PoP HR to implement best in class recruiting strategy.
- Participating in transfer of Best Practices in recruitment and upskilling programs.
- Participation in innovative projects to identify synergies between projects and optimize resource utilization.
- High practical expertise in project staffing, resource management, skill management and skill development of employees
- Very good German language skills in speaking: “Clients” are German employees, German staff manager and project managers
- Good Leadership skills
- Very good moderation skills.
- Assertive personality.
- Driver and Innovator mindset
- Problem solving skills and result oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Nice to have: Expertise with staffing tool “Decidalo”, expertise in Shoring management
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.