Service Delivery Manager - International Contracts
- Facilitates the international access provider onboarding, creates Working Level Agreements
- Creation, negotiation, review of contracts
- Supports the contract lifecycle, including transition and transformation
- Performs internal project documentation, administration, provider introduction
- Plans and aligns the negotiation schedule with internal departments and Procurement
- Maintains direct relations with providers who currently offer services, or could be future suppliers of services
- Coordination of projects related to network technology
- Minimum BEng/BSC or equivalent qualification in related fields of Law or Telecommunications
- Excellent English communication - written,verbal and negotiation skills
- Experience negotiating contracts, services agreements
- Excellent telecommunications knowledge
- At least 5 years of technical/telecommunications background
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Experience in project management, agile working and project team leadership
- German and other language skills beneficialbut not essential
- Skills in supply chain management
- Experience in management-level communication
- Experience with multinational companies
- Ability to define and meet deadlines and targets
- Very good analytical skills
- A quick learner willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.