СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Service Now Developer (Smart Government)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
Project goals are implementing solutions that can enable the transformation from traditional office to smart government to succeed through automation.
For example. Germany is renowned for being “a land of cars”. Some 45 million car owners need to visit their local licensing office from time to time to register a new car (or motorbike), re-register their old one, notify a change of owner or have their vehicle decommissioned. Even for a single licensing procedure, they have to present themselves at the counter up to three times, which often involves a great deal of time.
In the future, people will be able to take care of their licensing affairs online without having to visit an office. To do so, they will only need an electronic ID that is authorized for online services and the free “AusweisApp” program. The applicant can then uniquely authenticate themselves. For the state to be able to verify the accuracy and legitimacy of the application, people will need to enter numbers such as security codes, insurance numbers or express codes which are only valid for the specific case or vehicle. Any charges due are paid there and then online.
ServiceNow as Service Automation Platform:
- checks plausibility of inputs,
- monitors compliance with deadlines and SLAs,
- provides access to the service catalog,
- has a knowledge management system,
- creates transaction in e-file and creates documents,
- workflow manages electronic payment process.
- Design, development, and implementation of IT processes within the ServiceNow platform,
- Integration and customization of ServiceNow modules as well as the configuration of the application interface and workflows,
- Working with other ServiceNow administrators to develop custom solutions and support our customers,
- Continuous improvement of documentation, processes, standards, guidelines, working methods, and tools.
- Good communication skills in English,
- Professional experience in the implementation and introduction as well as the integration of ServiceNow production environments including appropriate certification, eg as developer, administrator, developer or implementation specialist,
- Know-how in the requirements analysis and further development of business processes,
- Knowledge in relational database management systems (DBMS) as well as knowledge of standards and methods in IT service management (ITIL)
A plus, no must for ServiceNow developer:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Scrum or Kanban certification,
- Know-how in Service Management or Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.