Service Operation Center Engineer
What will you do?
At TDI (Technology Delivery International), technology is what connects us.
Our products and services range from cloud native platforms to virtualized/cloudified TelCo network functions and affect thousands of people in today’s connected world. We provide the best-in-class technology solutions and products to the Deutsche Telekom footprint in the European market and through the close collaboration with our local entities, we care for millions of customers.
In the ever-changing world of technology, we need Service Operation Center Engineer that will provide first class network infrastructure support for our customers inside the Deutsche Telekom group but also external customers, providing 24x7 support.
You will E2E coordinate and manage incidents as a 1st level support, coordinate troubleshooting activities, plan customer facing activities, monitor and manage customer networks and investigate and help resolve issues.
Your main tasks include:
- Incident Management - 24/7 Network, Infrastructure & Service Monitoring and Alarm Handling.
- Proactive checkouts and monitoring to avoid service outages or limit their impact.
- Continuous Proactive Monitoring to ensure the stability of our Cloud network and Services.
- Troubleshooting and fault isolation to restore service when necessary. Evaluation of incidents.
- E2E Incidnet Management - Escalation and Incident reporting for the Major and Critical incidents. Proactive monitoring of SLAs and KPIs of services.
- Change Management Planning – responsibility for service / application / Infrastructure enhancements, equipment updates, patching and maintenance as assigned by Devops teams.
- Customer support – Ensure quality of service to internal and external customers. Provide all necessary information about the fault status, fault resolutions and further declaration to customers as well to Devops experts and other parties. As well as interacting directly with customers.
- Vendor support – ensure collaboration with vendors in case of hardware infrastructure incidents.
- Collaborating with other cross functional groups on projects and in problem solving.
- Responsible for successful function of services and mission-critical tasks.
What you need to have?
University degree (technical/engineering/IT);
- at least 1 year experience on hands-on application/system administration experience;
- hands-on application level troubleshooting experience; Linux and IP Networking knowledge is a plus.
- good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus
This is what we offer
- Additional days off
- Occasional work from home
- Yearly bonus based on the company achievements
- Monthly BeFlexi budget -contribution to pension, health insurance or other benefits based on your choice
- Parking in the office premises
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets.Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L., with its registered seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, etaj 3, Sector 2, Bucuresti, ID no. : J40/4603/2016 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Your data will be processed by Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. as a controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.