Service Solution Designer (Budapest)
Your regular tasks will include maintaining, updating, and occasionally debugging the customer's systems. Any professional improvement ideas are welcome in the team.
- Solid knowledge with experience in Linux OS (Unix OS is advance)
- Configuring and basic knowledge of relational databases (OracleDB and PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge with the tools Putty, Sql Developer or similar SQL client
- Experience in webservice testing and testing tools (for example, SoapUI)
- Basic knowledge in networks (TCP/IP, interfaces, VLAN, DNS)Basic knowledge with monitoring systems (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Basic knowledge with Incident-, Change-, Problem-Management (ITIL)
- Basic knowledge with application servers (WildFly/JBoss/Apache Tomcat)
- Basic knowledge in script-programming (Perl, Shell scripts)
- Experience with 2nd/3rd Level-Support (no regular direct contact with customers)
- Basic knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Independent, goal-oriented working
- Experience in collaboration with the customer / subcontractor
- Basic knowledge in Java programming
- Basic knowledge in automation, especially with Ansible
- English (Level C1)
- Basic German is an advance
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.