Service Solution Designer
Your regular tasks will include:
- occasionally debugging the customer's systems.
Any professional improvement ideas are welcome in the team.
- Solid knowledge with experience in Linux OS (Unix OS is advance)
- Configuring and basic knowledge of relational databases (OracleDB and PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge with the tools Putty, Sql Developer or similar SQL client
- Experience in webservice testing and testing tools (for example, SoapUI)
- Basic knowledge in networks (TCP/IP, interfaces, VLAN, DNS)Basic knowledge with monitoring systems (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Basic knowledge with Incident-, Change-, Problem-Management (ITIL)
- Basic knowledge with application servers (WildFly/JBoss/Apache Tomcat)
- Basic knowledge in script-programming (Perl, Shell scripts)
- Experience with 2nd/3rd Level-Support (no regular direct contact with customers)
- Basic knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Independent, goal-oriented working
- Experience in collaboration with the customer / subcontractor
- English (Level C1)
- Basic knowledge in Java programming
- Basic knowledge in automation, especially with Ansible
- Basic German is an advance
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.