SharePoint Architect with experience in Migration (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Act as architect in a Share Point Migration project.
- Experience in large (Company group) and/or complex SharePoint infrastructures (On Premise and/or Microsoft Office 365)
- Conception of migrations of existing applications (tlw. Non SharePoint) on “on Premises”, and/or existing SharePoint applications for the cloud
- Experiences in dealing with AvePoint, ShareGate and similar Technologies to the automatized support of SharePoint migrations
- Microsoft Certified Solution Architect (MCSA) and Expert (MCSE) in Microsoft SharePoint (Optional)
- Experiences with BI applications on SharePoint (Power BI) as well as Microsoft SQL
- Reliable in dealing with current Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows servers, Active Directory and PowerShell)
- A service-oriented thinking and action as well as the strength in the contact with people (Work in virtualized and international teams)
- Very good German- and good English knowledge
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Understanding of complex migrations of applications onto existing Enterprise solutions on Sharepoint environments (onPrem as also Cloud/O365).
- Experience in developing web applications using Microsoft related technologies (E.g.: C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, Angular)
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.