Social Media Expert
- Editorial lead for Telekom career social media channels on LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Kununu, Glassdoor and YouTube (channel steering and support, content planning and production, community management)
- Continuous performance analysis of all Telekom career social media channels and deriving measures for channel development
- Development, planning and implementation of communication strategies for Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing campaigns
- Content production (pictures, GIFs, videos, articles) as well as collaboration (incl. Steering) with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. agencies) for the digital channels (Social Media, Website)
- Steering of an intern
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital Media, HR or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in Digital or Talent Marketing area especially in the area content production and social media (agency experience is an advantage)
- Deep knowledge about various social media channels (LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, rating platforms)
- Experience in KPI tracking, analysis, and derived measures
- German on a native level as well as good English knowledge
- First experience in video production is an advantage
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects und Photoshop is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.