Software Architect (Cloud Billing)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product. Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen). Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and features of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Able to work with 3rd party (open source) products
- Suggesting enhancements of the product
- Finding the best technical solutions
- Product documentation in Jira and Wiki
- Proven experience as software architect
- Good knolage of cloud based solutions
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mindset with attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation abilities
- Experience in Java and Spring as our MicroServices are based on them
- Ability to work end to end, thinking about the product and not only the task
- Experience with Linux would be beneficial
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Nexus to keep our CI up and running
- Experience with Maven to manage projects
- English: spoken/written. It could be not perfect but you must be able to speak
- Our technology stack includes many things, but it is not limited, so the rest you will be able to learn at work!
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.