СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Software Developer (ECM ImageMaster)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange.
There are more than 100 customers including Airbus, Daimler, Henkel, DHL, Shell and many others, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system test, documentation writing.
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Web Services, .Net, C#, Perl
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Agile work in an ImageMaster team. Participation in Daily, Review and Retrospective meetings;
- Development of simple workflows based on Perl scripts. Scripts are developed under Windows or Linux. The main target environment is Linux with Perl 5.10;
- There will be possibility to learn/improve Java skills and take part in backend java development.
- Perl >= 3 years;
- OOP, design patterns, etc;
- English at least Intermediate;
- Good communication skills.
Would be an advantage:
- Java SE/EE;
- WebServices (REST, SOAP);
- Experience working in international company.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.