Software Engineer for Automation - TDI
Job description and responsibilities
- You will work with a highly talented multidisciplinary team of Engineers who design, develop, test, and deploy well-architected software solutions that are reliable, secure, high-performing, scalable, maintainable and evolvable.
- Setting up an automated and integrated test environment for testing and simulation of a camplex network setup with components from various vendors, including deployment and maintenace in a cloud environment.
- Working as a software developer across the full development stack for our products and services.
- Clarification of requirements and development of concepts for relevant software development activities.
- Support team in continiously developing the skills of yourself and your colleagues
- Creation and maintenance of software documentation.
- Technical support of projects until the launch.
- Working in international teams across Europe.
Professional skills and Education
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or similar qualification
- ≥3 years proven experience in SW development, especially in automation and test automation
- Experience with Kubernetes, from initial setup to DevOps
- Knowledge in IP technology and operation system (LINUX)
- Fluent language skills in English (oral and written)
- Don’t worry if you might miss a skill here – we are also here to further develop our (future) employees.
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- Both: being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What can you expect working with us?
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members and we’re building an environment that appreciates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our experienced team members are passionate about mentoring junior and new members of the team.
- We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in truely innovative projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process.
- We offer open and friendly working environment, competitive remuneration package and attractive benefit scheme.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us: TDI - Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Our highly international teams located across Europe deliver best-in-class cloud, network and IT technologies that win our customers’ hearts! That is why we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on the development of our people, while driving the delivery of our products and services in tribes for Deutsche Telekom’s operations in different countries.
… and by the way: we are a damn cool team with quite some spirit!
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.