WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
- Development of software-based products and services taking into account holistic business requirements and implications along the entire development process (lifecycle)
- Lifecycle management for the developed software-based products and services
- Requirements analysis; development of concepts and frameworks for the alignment of software-based products and services
- Implementation of the corresponding programming work (coding)
- Installation, configuration, and administration of software-based products and services in regular operation
- Creation and maintenance of software documentation
- Assistance in ensuring operational functionality
- Conception and execution of manual tests/test automation
- Mobile app development experience for iOS with SWIFT and for Android with Java or Kotlin
- Continuous Integration and Development with Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab etc.
- Test automation and test driven development
- Strong experience in agile software development (Scrum)
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands-on experience in building consumer products touching topics like native cloud development, Big Data Systems and Machine Learning & Internet of Things
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
"We enable smart digital societies" - that's our strategy. To successfully implement our strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why we launched the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development. It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods. The advertised position will be located within the Chapter Software Development and will provide an opportunity to work on exciting and future innovation projects around artificial intelligence, machine learning, smart home and connectivity.