Software Engineer (Platform Evangelist for Magenta Voice) (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
- Implementing corresponding programming work (coding) to create demos and prototypes in order to showcase the product capabilities.
- Developing and delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption of DT Voicification Platform.
- Work hands-on with Voicification Platform APIs and other solutions to demonstrate and prototype integrations with customer or partner teams
- Supporting partners and customers in developing applications on the Voicification platform.
- Collaborating with other teams in an international environment to define the product road map and market positioning based on customer feedback
- Working closely together with the Product Owner for the analysis and implementation of customer requirements
- Identify leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities.
- Communicate across customer organizations and become a trusted advisor to them.
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee and topics presenter for the Voicification platform at DT and external technology conferences, trade shows and events.
- Maintaining a strong and credible presence in social media channels relevant to product, developers, sales and support teams.
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
- Creation and maintenance of software documentation
- Travel up to 50% of the time to customer sites and conferences.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in various product development roles and hands-on experience with modern cloud architectures, cloud engineering and devops.
- Experience in a technical sales or consulting environment or in an enterprise architecture/systems engineering team would be desirable.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver technical presentations to various audiences.
- Expert knowledge and programming experience in Python or Java.
- Basic knowledge of voice processing technologies and machine learning concepts is desirable.
- Familiarity with at-least one of public cloud providers AWS, Azure or GCP is desirable.
- Strong DevOps skills / Expert knowledge in continuous Integration and Delivery with Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab etc
- Experience with network and architectural design using micro-services
- Experience in requirements management
- Strong knowledge of test automation and test-driven development
- Strong experience in agile software development (Scrum). Experience in working in scaled agile environments (i.e. multiple agile teams working on one product / platform) is a plus.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
"We enable smart digital societies" - that's our strategy. To successfully implement our strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why we launched the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development. It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.